The Japanese company Logitec, not the same company as Logitech mind you, is releasing this crazy router called LAN-WH450N/GR that has an antenna that looks like wind turbine blades. What the hell? The three antenna design supposedly lets the 802.11n router hit network speeds of 450Mbps.
Yeah, whatever Logi-no h-tec, I ain't buying it. So why did they release such a thing? Some theories:
• One is better than none, two is better than one, three is better than two. No one counts to four.
• It'll ideally be placed next to a window to generate power for itself
• It's a quadrocopter missing a limb
• It can be used as the claw
• I scratch your back, you scratch my back, router scratches all our backs
• It probably makes for a good iPad stand!
• Their router looks like the PS3 fat and they needed something to throw Sony Legal off their trail.
• Logitec just needs to make crazy shit so people don't get 'em confused with the Logitech everyone already knows.